Excellence is One of MSI’s Core Values
We execute on this value by constantly improving our consulting methodologies used in the development of applying the International Standards that we support. Our presence at over 150 registrar audits has provided for our ability to fully understand the application of the requirements. The key to successful implementation is an effective detailed development plan that will work with the customer’s existing production capacity and their other development projects.
MSI Supports: ISO 9001, AS 9100, ISO 14001, and OHSAS 18001
We customize implementation plans for our SurePath Clients taking into consideration the unique complexities of each project. The detailed development plan is generated by evaluating companies’ scope, size and complexity and determining milestone completion dates that can be realistically achieved.
For our SurePath approach you receive our guarantee of performance:
- We will fulfill tasks as defined in proposals
- The sequence of activities and tasks are designed towards your success of accomplishing ISO certification.
Core Value of Excellence
In order to fulfill this core value of excellence, MSI establishes the following for every implementation:
- Project Milestones
- Task Lists
- Secure Cloud Technology Support
- Consulting and Customer support via teleconference and email
MSI has set these performance objectives for itself for all work that it conducts for each and every Customer Project:
- 100% on-time milestone completion, after mutual agreement of dates during the Milestone 1 Kickoff Meeting;
- No major findings and only single-digit minor findings by the Registrar(s) during the registration audit;
- 100% customer satisfaction from project go-ahead until you receive your ISO certificate registration.
To mitigate risk, a preliminary and detailed plan will be developed by our program team prior to the Kickoff Meeting. At the kickoff meeting, this schedule/plan will be honed to your satisfaction.
MSI conducts weekly review meetings to assess current status of all past, present and future tasks with an eye toward meeting our performance objectives. Deliverables undergo review by the program team. Committee review occurs prior to submission of the documentation deliverables for your review, comments and ultimately, after final editing, acceptance and use.
At regular intervals throughout the program, MSI will ask you to complete customer satisfaction surveys. We take all comments seriously as part of our own process of continual improvement.