Back to Training Schedule »
[simpleecommcart_add_to_cart id=”12″ ]
An excellent opportunity for company managers or business owners to gain an overview of ISO 14001 concepts and principles.
- Classes conducted in beautiful Carlsbad, California located in north San Diego County, close to the beach, dining and local entertainment, or onsite at your facility.
- Our staff is highly experienced and has assisted over 500 companies in becoming ISO certified. We have over 55 years of combined ISO experience. MSI is the ISO expert! We know what ISO Registrars expect and can give you the training and assistance you need for guaranteed results!
- Aside from fast becoming a requirement for international business, being ISO 14001 certified adds to your bottom line by reducing compliance risks, possible fines and clean-up costs. It gives your company a competitive advantage, offering the potential for improved market share and a worldwide presence. Equally important, it enhances your company image and allows you to position yourself for progressive “green marketing.”
- Whether your business is currently certified or not, the ISO 14001 Environmental Management System Overview is a perfect way to learn about ISO 14001 quality standards and how they can benefit your company.
Why You Should Attend:
- To be able to intelligently converse about ISO 14001 concepts, principles and benefits
- To learn the benefits of environmental management
- Learn strategies that will help you avoid costly mistakes
- Understand the registration process and costs
- To increase customer confidence that environmental risks associated with products or services purchased are being effectively managed
- To improve your work relationship with employees who will be (or are) responsible for environmental quality management
- To nurture a company atmosphere of high environmental standards
- To learn how ISO 14001 can help your company to reduce costs
Who Should Attend:
- Executives and managers in businesses that are already ISO 14001 certified
- Executives and managers considering implementing an ISO 14001 Quality Management System
- Environmental, safety personnel, and managers who seek to understand the issues and process for developing an ISO 14001 management system
- Anyone who wants or needs a better understanding of the basic concepts and principles of ISO 14001
- Business owners, managers, and/or key individuals who will participate in the implementation of ISO 14001 environmental management systems
About The Instructor MSI has a number of very experienced, talented instructors that rotate teaching this course.
What is the Cost? The cost for this excellent overview is only $397 per attendee. Cost includes light lunch and student handout
Classes fill up fast, so don’t delay – register today for the session of your choice!