5 Day Course
8:30am-5:00pm each day
[simpleecommcart_add_to_cart id=”5″ ] Back to Training Classes »
Proven step-by-step approach for ISO 9001 implementation that reduces the time and cost required to achieve registration.
- Classes are conducted in beautiful Carlsbad, California, located in north San Diego County close to the beach, dining and local entertainment. Onsite training is also available.
- Our staff is highly experienced and has assisted over 500 companies in becoming ISO certified. We have over 55 years of combined ISO experience. MSI is the ISO expert! We know what ISO Registrars expect and can give you the training and assistance you need for guaranteed results!
- The course begins by presenting a proven step-by-step approach for ISO 9001 implementation that can reduce the time and cost required to achieve registration. Attendees learn the most important activities to be taken at the start of the project, e.g. selecting a registrar, determining the scope of registration and preparing an implementation plan.
- This course contains information about Documentation, Internal Auditing and provides the attendee with proven Implementation Tools. Attendees thoroughly analyze the intent of the applicable requirements using a workbook containing structured exercises. A detailed strategy is presented for scheduling the documentation and installation of all changes and additions to your quality system and the most effective use of your internal quality system audit program.
- The course also helps attendees to prepare a complete implementation project plan (budget, schedule, resource allocation, registrar selection, employee awareness, etc.) in a challenging exercise which closely simulates the project work that they will soon perform for your company.
You will benefit by:
- Gaining an understanding of ISO 9001 and its requirements
- Comprehending the benefits of implementing ISO 9001
- Learning how to implement ISO 9001, understanding the necessary steps
- Gaining an understanding of Quality Management System audits and how they impact your system
- Becoming familiar with the “process approach” and its role in the Quality Management System
Who Should Attend:
- ISO Coordinators, Project Leaders and Implementation Staff
- Individuals responsible for determining if ISO 9001 is right for the organization
- Individuals responsible for implementing the Quality Management System
About The Instructor MSI has a number of very experienced, talented instructors that rotate teaching this course.
What is the Cost? The cost for this superb five-day course is only $1,997. Cost includes daily continental breakfast, catered lunch, and student handout.