2 Day Course
8:30am-5:00pm each day
Return to Training Classes
An excellent opportunity for internal quality auditors and those responsible for internal audit programs to enhance your knowledge of ISO 9001 requirements. This is our most popular course and is mandatory for anyone performing internal audits.
- Classes are conducted in north San Diego County or onsite at your facility.
- Highly experienced staff: assisted over 500 companies in becoming ISO certified.
- We have over 55 years of combined ISO experience.
- We know what ISO Registrars expect and give you the training and help you need
- MSI has presented this course to more than 200 companies.
- Course is continually improved to reflect best practices learned from implementing more than sixty (60) ISO 9001 programs.
Why Training is Important:
As a person involved in internal quality audits, you play a major role in your company’s ISO certification. It is up to you to ensure that compliant standards are being implemented and followed. You must also prepare your company to pass external audits for continued certification. In short, you have an important job to perform, and it behooves you to remain current on ISO 9001 standards and practices.
- Review the principles and concepts of QMS/EMS internal auditing
- Provide an understanding of the requirements of the ISO Standard
- Discover, build and enhance the participants skills as an internal auditor by planning, conducting and reporting on a practice audit
You will benefit by:
- Learning how to plan, conduct, and report quality audit results
- Enhancing your understanding of the components of an internal quality audit program
- Gaining an in-depth understanding of ISO 9001 requirements
- Getting answers to your toughest audit questions
- Capturing a working knowledge of the practices, roles and responsibilities of an auditor
Who Should Attend:
- Employees selected to be ISO 9001 internal quality auditors
- Internal quality auditors who want refresher training
- Managers in companies implementing an ISO 9001 Quality Management System and responsible for managing an ISO audit program
- Anyone who wants more in-depth knowledge about ISO 9001 requirements
- Supplier auditors
|1. Welcome / Introduction||6. Course Understandings and Objectives|
|2. Purpose/Explanation of Internal Audits||7. Roles and Responsibilities|
|3. Planning for Performing an Internal Audit||8. Checklist Development Excercise|
|4. ISO Elements||9. Audit Process|
|5. Plan the Audit Exercise||10. Conducting the Internal Audit (for Training Conducted at Customer’s Site)|
|1. Perform the Practice Audit||5. Prepare and Present the Audit Report|
|2. Corrective Actions and Follow-Up||6. Development an Internal Audit Program|
|3. Registration Process||7. Questions and Answers (Quiz)|
|4. Course Evaluations|
About The Instructors
MSI has a number of very experienced, talented instructors that rotate teaching this course.
What is the Cost?
The cost for this superb two-day course is only $1,137. Cost includes daily continental breakfast, catered lunch, and student handout.