2 days, 8:30am-5:00pm
For internal quality auditors & those responsible for internal audit programs
An excellent opportunity for internal quality auditors and those responsible for internal audit programs to enhance your knowledge of AS 9100 requirements.
ISO Internal Auditing Training:
Our staff is highly experienced and has assisted over 500 companies in becoming ISO certified. We have over 55 years of combined ISO experience. MSI is the ISO expert! We know what ISO Registrars expect and can give you the training and assistance you need for guaranteed results!
ISO Consulting and Training:
As a person involved in internal quality audits, you play a major role in your company’s ISO certification. It is up to you to ensure that compliant standards are being implemented and followed. You must also prepare your company to pass external audits for continued certification. In short, you have an important job to perform, and it behooves you to remain current on AS 9100 standards and practices.
- Review the principles and concepts of QMS internal auditing
- Provide an understanding of the requirements of the AS 9100 Standard
- Discover, build and enhance the participants’ skills as an internal auditor by planning, conducting and reporting on a practice audit
You will benefit by:
- Learning how to plan, conduct, and report quality audit results
- Enhancing your understanding of the components of an internal quality audit program
- Gaining an in-depth understanding of AS 9100 requirements
- Getting answers to your toughest audit questions
- Capturing a working knowledge of the practices, roles and responsibilities of an auditor
Who Should Attend:
- Employees selected to be AS 9100 internal quality auditors
- Internal quality auditors who want refresher training
- Managers in companies implementing an AS 9100 Quality Management System and responsible for managing an AS 9100 audit program
- Anyone who wants more in-depth knowledge about AS 9100 requirements
- Supplier auditors
|1. Welcome / Introduction||6. Course Understandings and Objectives|
|2. Purpose/Explanation of Internal Audits||7. Roles and Responsibilities|
|3. Planning for Performing an Internal Audit||8. Checklist Development Excercise|
|4. ISO Elements||9 Audit Process|
|5. Plan the Audit Exercise||10. Conducting the Internal Audit (for Training Conducted at Customer’s Site)|
|1. Perform the Practice Audit||5. Prepare and Present the Audit Report|
|2. Corrective Actions and Follow-Up||6. Development an Internal Audit Program|
|3. Registration Process||7. Questions and Answers (Quiz)|
|4. Course Evaluations|
About The Instructors
MSI has a number of very experienced, talented instructors that rotate teaching this course.
What is the Cost?
The cost for this superb two-day course is only $1,137. Cost includes daily continental breakfast, catered lunch, and student handout.