Management Systems International (MSI) is continually seeking qualified, professional ISO Consultants and Trainers throughout the United States.
Only the highest caliber of independent consultants represent MSI. Our consultants benefit from:
- A standard orientation program to familiarize you with MSI products, services and proven methodology.
- A complete set of training and consulting tools and the guidance necessary to provide our clients with top-level service.
- A support team that ensures your success within the MSI family.
- Due to the number of our contracts with the US government, you must be a US citizen
- Minimum five (5) years experience in implementation, deployment or training in one or more of the following:
Projects activities include planning ISO implementation programs, conducting process interviews, training, coaching, developing documents, analyzing processes, conducting internal audits and successfully leading customers to certification.
Expected competencies and abilities:
- Project management
- Planning and follow-through
- Identify issues and put corrective measures in place
- Interpret company’s processes and convert into streamlined procedures
- Procedure writing and reviewing procedures for compliance
- Lead Auditor status and/or experience working independently, in a consultant status, is preferred.
- Poised, self-confident, articulate and knowledgeable and able to represent MSI in a polished and professional manner.