Management Systems International (MSI) is continually seeking qualified, professional ISO Consultants and Trainers throughout the United States.
Only the highest caliber of independent consultants represent MSI. Our consultants benefit from:
- A standard orientation program to familiarize you with MSI products, services and proven methodology.
- A complete set of training and consulting tools and the guidance necessary to provide our clients with top-level service.
- A support team that ensures your success within the MSI family.
- Due to the number of our contracts with the US government, you must be a US citizen
- Minimum five (5) years experience in implementation, deployment or training in one or more of the following:
- ISO 9001
- ISO 14001
- TS 16949
- AS 9100
- ISO 13485
- Installation/Implementation of management systems software
Projects activities include planning ISO implementation programs, conducting process interviews, training, coaching, developing documents, analyzing processes, conducting internal audits and successfully leading customers to certification.
Expected competencies and abilities:
- Project management
- Planning and follow-through
- Identify issues and put corrective measures in place
- Interpret company’s processes and convert into streamlined procedures
- Procedure writing and reviewing procedures for compliance
- Lead Auditor status and/or experience working independently, in a consultant status, is preferred.
- Poised, self-confident, articulate and knowledgeable and able to represent MSI in a polished and professional manner.