Check Out Our Upcoming Event!
An excellent opportunity for internal auditors and those responsible for the internal audit program to enhance your knowledge of ISO requirements.
Our staff is highly experienced and has over 55 years of combined ISO experience. MSI is the ISO expert! We know what ISO Registrars expect and can give you the training and assistance you need for results!
As a person involved in internal audits, you play a major role in your company’s ISO certification. It is up to you to ensure that adopted standards are being implemented and followed. You must also prepare your company to pass external audits for continued certification. In short, you have an important job to perform, and it behooves you to remain current on the selected ISO standard(s) and practices.
- Review the principles and concepts of the ISO internal auditing program
- Provide an understanding of the requirements of each ISO standard selected.
- Discover, build, and enhance the participants’ skills as an internal auditor by planning, conducting and reporting on a practice audit.
You will benefit by:
- Learning how to plan, conduct, and report audit results
- Enhancing your understanding of the components of an internal audit program
- Gaining an in-depth understanding of the adopted ISO requirements.
- Getting answers to your toughest audit questions
- Capturing a working knowledge of the practices, roles, and responsibilities of an auditor.
Who should attend:
- Employees selected to be internal auditors
- Internal auditors who want refresher training
- Managers in companies implementing an ISO Management System and responsible for managing the ISO audit program.
- Anyone who wants more in-depth knowledge about ISO requirements
- Supplier auditors
- This is a two-day 14-hour course for the first standard. Each additional standard selected adds about 2 hours to the training presentation.
- The price includes access to the presentation, internal auditor booklet, and worksheets that support the training.
- Onsite training can include company content for internal audit samples instead of mock content within the workbook.
ISO Internal Auditor Training