Management Systems International (MSI) offers an excellent opportunity for on the job training for individuals considering a career as a quality or environmental manager or as a trainer or consultant in the ISO field. At this time, only San Diego, CA area residents should apply.
Our interns benefit from:
- A standard orientation program to familiarize you with MSI products, services and proven methodology.
- Access to our training courses and tools
- Working with our highly qualified team of independent consultants
- Guidance that will encourage you to grow and excel in ISO 9001 and 14001 knowledge and ability
- Due to the number of our contracts with the US government, you must be a US citizen
- Bachelor’s degree or better and currently a graduate students in a related field, including but not limited to the following:
- Business Management
- Environmental Science
- International Business
- Management/Operational Research
- Organizational Development
- Quality Management
Selected individuals will assist while learning to plan ISO or Lean/Six Sigma implementation programs and will support consultants in: conducting process interviews, training, developing documents, analyzing processes, conducting internal audits and successfully support customers to certification.
Acquire competencies and ability:
- Project management
- Planning and follow-through
- Work independently and identify issues then to put corrective measures in place
- Effective professional communications
- Interpret company’s processes and convert into streamlined procedures
- Procedure writing and reviewing procedures for compliance.
Intern candidates should be poised, self-confident, articulate, knowledgeable and able to represent MSI in a polished and professional manner.