The management review course introduces the requirements of generating a management review to meet the ISO requirements. Our staff is highly experienced and has over 55 years of combined ISO experience. MSI is the ISO expert! We know what ISO Registrars expect and can give you the training and assistance you need for results! As a person involved in the management review, you play a major role in your company’s ISO certification. It is up to you to ensure that the management review meets the ISO requirements and communicates to leadership effectively regarding the performance of the management system and company.
- Provide an understanding of the principles and concepts of the ISO Management Review requirements.
- Develop a procedure for establishing, developing, and conducting management review meetings.
- Develop a template of the management review that fits the company.
You will benefit by:
- Learning the ISO Management Review principles and concepts
- Establishing a process for the management review within the company
- Developing a template that can be used for management reviews that meet the ISO requirements and the company needs
Who should attend:
- Individuals responsible for the management system and reporting on its performance to leadership.
- Leadership/ Management expected to attend the management review.
- This is a 4-5 hour course for the first standard. Each additional standard selected adds about 30 minutes to the training presentation.
- The price includes a management review package with the training presentation, a sample management review power point template, a sample management review minutes document, and procedure template for management review.
- All print outs are the responsibility of the trainee.
- Onsite training can include real time examples from the company instead of mock content.
ISO Management Review (select all that apply)