An introduction to the ISO internal auditor requirements for ISO 9001; ISO 45001; ISO 14001; ISO 13485; AS9100. This workshop is designed to practice auditing an internal audit program.
Our staff is highly experienced and has over 55 years of combined ISO experience. MSI is the ISO expert! We know what ISO Registrars expect and can give you the training and assistance you need for results!
As a person involved in internal audits, you play a major role in your company’s ISO certification. You must also prepare your company to pass external audits for continued certification. In short, you have an important job to perform, and it behooves you to remain current and practices.
- Review the principles and concepts of auditing
- Provide an understanding of the requirements for auditing an ISO internal audit program.
- Discover, build, and enhance the participants’ skills as an internal auditor by planning, conducting and reporting on a practice audit.
You will benefit by:
- Learning how to plan, conduct, and report quality audit results
- Enhancing your understanding of the components of an internal audit program
- Capturing a working knowledge of the practices, roles, and responsibilities of an auditor.
Who should attend:
- Employees selected to be internal auditors
- Internal auditors who want refresher training
- Managers in companies implementing an ISO Management System and responsible for managing and ISO audit program.
- This is a 2 hour workshop that covers the requirements for auditing and internal audit program for ISO 9001; ISO 45001; ISO 14001; ISO 13485; AS9100.
- Price $225.00
- The price includes access to the presentation and worksheets to support the training. All print outs are the responsibility of the trainee or can be purchased by MSI for a $10.00 fee.