8:30am-5:00pm Each Day
Back to Training Schedule » [simpleecommcart_add_to_cart id=”10″ ]
An excellent opportunity for internal quality and environmental auditors and those responsible for internal audit programs to enhance your knowledge of ISO 14001 requirements.
- Classes are conducted in beautiful Carlsbad, California, located in north San Diego County close to the beach, dining and local entertainment, or onsite at your facility.
- Our staff is highly experienced and has assisted over 500 companies in becoming ISO certified. We have over 55 years of combined ISO experience. MSI is the ISO expert! We know what ISO Registrars expect and can give you the training and assistance you need for guaranteed results!
- MSI has worked with more than 500 companies to assist them in becoming ISO certified. Our courses are continually updated to reflect the best practices learned from actual implementations of ISO 9001/14001 programs. We know what ISO Registrars expect. Learn from the best!
Why Training is Important:
- As a person involved in internal environmental audits, you play a major role in your company’s ISO certification. It is up to you to ensure that compliant standards are being implemented and followed. You must also prepare your company to pass external audits for continued certification. In short, you have an important job to perform, and it behooves you to remain current on ISO 9001/14001 standards and practices.
- Review the principles and concepts of QMS/EMS internal auditing
- Provide an understanding of the requirements of the ISO Standard
- Discover, build and enhance the participants skills as an internal auditor by planning, conducting and reporting on a practice audit
You will benefit by:
- Learning how to plan, conduct, and report quality audit results
- Enhancing your understanding of the components of an internal quality audit program
- Gaining an in-depth understanding of ISO 9001/14001 requirements
- Getting answers to your toughest audit questions
- Capturing a working knowledge of the practices, roles and responsibilities of an auditor
Who Should Attend:
- Employees selected to be ISO 9001/14001 internal quality auditors
- Internal quality auditors who want refresher training
- Managers in companies implementing an ISO 9001/14001 Quality Management System and responsible for managing an ISO audit program
- Anyone who wants more in-depth knowledge about ISO 9001/14001 requirements
- Supplier auditors
|1.) Welcome / Introduction||6.) Course Understandings and Objectives|
|2.) Purpose/Explanation of Internal Audits||7.) Roles and Responsibilities|
|3.) Planning for Performing an Internal Audit||8.) Checklist Development Exercise|
|4.) ISO Elements||9.) Audit Process|
|5.) Plan the Audit Exercise||10.) Conducting the Internal Audit (for Training Conducted at Customer’s Site)|
|1.) Perform the Practice Audit||5.) Prepare and Present the Audit Report|
|2.) Corrective Actions and Follow-Up||6.) Development an Internal Audit Program|
|3.) Registration Process||7.) Questions and Answers (Quiz)|
|4.) Course Evaluations|
About The Instructors
MSI has a number of very experienced, talented instructors that rotate teaching this course.
What is the Cost?
The cost for this superb two-day course is only $1,137. Cost includes daily continental breakfast, catered lunch, and student handout.