google-site-verification: google8105f048876423ca.html Management Systems International (MSI) powers forward service, government, aerospace, defense and manufacturing companies of any size by helping you critically meet international standards. When you choose us to expertly implement your quality and environmental systems, we ensure you continually achieve ISO or AS certification for a breadth of profitable benefits.
Founded in 1998, MSI employs an industry-leading team of highly qualified and experienced consultants and trainers who provide synonymous, superior service. In turn, we have enabled more than 600 companies to reach certification.
Whether we are providing service or training throughout the United States or from our San Diego facility, we tirelessly realize our vision and fulfill our mission for your long-term success.
MSI improves companies’ performance and employees’ lives by innovatively developing and maintaining management systems that deliver strategic and continuous improvements for companies in pursuit of operational Excellence and for industries in that excellence is a must. Making a Difference in the World!
- Continual Improvement
- Quality Environment for our future Generations
Demonstrating leadership, integrity and ongoing excellence, we provide management systems as a platform for international standards certification that positively impacts companies and their employees. In short, we power business forward through ISO or AS certification.
Promising success, we continually update our methodologies to help you meet the requirements of international standards through the following process:
- Create a detailed plan with your existing and pending business capabilities in mind, mitigating risk
- Develop this plan considering your specific company scope, size and complexity
- Fulfill tasks as defined in the plan while we:
- Complete set milestones on time
- Conduct weekly in-house planning meetings on past, present and future tasks
- Thoroughly review documentation prior to your review, approval and use
- Guarantee that registration audits return zero or only single-digit findings
- Regularly ask for your feedback on our performance using customer surveys, promising customer satisfaction through certification
What is an ISO Management System?
A management system is a proven framework for managing and continually improving your organization’s policies, procedures and processes. MSI has established well over 65 of these systems for leading companies and Diana Procter has led each project.
Creating Greater potential
The best businesses work as complete units with a shared vision. This may encompass information sharing, benchmarking, team working and working to the highest quality and environmental principles.
A management system helps your organization to achieve these goals through a number of strategies, including process optimization, management focus and disciplined management thinking.